In the previous story, we explored MEC premium Elementor Shortcode Builder Add-On, a widget you can use with you Elementor builder to enhance its functionality. Now, Let’s go over another premium Elementor Add-On: Elementor Form Builder Add-On.
Elementor Form Builder Add-On
The Form Builder is a relatively new add-on which employs Elementor Page Builder. This add-on works with MEC version 4.2.3 and higher and is available for $35.
The Elementor Form Builder add-on helps you to create unique forms for your tickets in the Elementor page builder. The add-on comes with plenty of options to create and style your forms exactly how you like them to look.
Keep in mind that to use the add-on, you need Modern Events Calendar Pro and the Elementor page builder installed and activated.
How to Create a Form?
· In order to create your first form, you need to go to MEC > Form Builder and click on Add New With Elementor.
· The first time, a blank page is displayed. Choose your title and then click “Edit With Elementor.”
· You will be redirected to Elementor Page Builder. Find “MEC Form Builder” and place it in one of the sections.
· Click “Add Item” and add fields to the form. Then you can set the field type for this particular field.
· Here, you can also find options like “Half-Width” Option to divide the width of the field to half and “Required Field” Option to make a field necessary for proceeding. You can simply drag and drop the fields to rearrange them as you wish. For styling, go to the Style tab and choose a style for your form that best suited to your website.
· In order to enable the form in the back-end of an event with ticket, you need to uncheck the box for “Inherit from global options” in MEC Settings > Booking Form.
· Now you have two options to choose your form. You can either use the traditional method and create your form in MEC Settings > Booking Form which has the default style or by choosing “Elementor Form Builder,” you can select your desired form which you created before; by simply selecting it from the drop-down menu.
· Now update your event or publish it if you’ve just created it and then click View Event. Click the register button to be redirected to the booking section or have booking module pop-up open.
· Complete the purchase, and then the form you have created will be available there.
Watch this short video to learn more about MEC Elementor Form Builder Add-On.